SingaporeJugglers branch out!

  • Lim Chi Minh
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2001
      hmm, either dat or we set every last friday of the month to MITA.

      Ti Eu

      actually i do like the MITA courtyard. not only do the mirrors (well, not really, they're just glass panes) help us to correct our moves, but they also allow us to see how foolish we look when reaching awkwardly for props thrown askew.

      Chi Minh
    • Chan Ti Eu
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2001
        > hmm, either dat or we set every last friday of the month to MITA.
        >
        > Ti Eu
        >

        > actually i do like the MITA courtyard. not only do the mirrors (well, not
        really, they're just glass panes) help us to correct our moves, but they
        also allow us to see how foolish we look when reaching awkwardly for props
        thrown askew.

        > Chi Minh

        Exactly! which shows dat altho we might be able to do a certain trick
        without dropping, we're still not in control. CONTROLLING the throw, not
        SAVING a lousy throw, is the path which we should aim to go! achieving this
        is the only way to proceed to numbers juggling. woah, 5 club cascade,
        anyone??? jon????

        Ti Eu

      • Chan Ti Eu
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2001
          > actually i do like the MITA courtyard. not only do the mirrors (well, not
          really, they're just glass panes) help us to correct our moves, but they
          also allow us to see how foolish we look when reaching awkwardly for props
          thrown askew.

          > Chi Minh

          oh, i forgot to mention dat a mirror is an excellent way of appreciating yur
          own juggling. a good eg is the 3 club cascade. it actually looks very cool
          from the audience's point of view, but it doesn't from the juggler's point.
          so cometimes when u're discouraged abt yur juggling skills, do a bit of
          self-appreciating by doing tricks u CAN do in front of a mirror or when at
          MITA. it's different from observing other jugglers perform the same trick,
          and u get to identify yur personal style and perhaps improve on it.

          Ti Eu