Re: [singaporejugglers] Ball Gurus

  • Willie Koh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      hi pple,

      i'm planning to do a feature on ball-juggling in singapore. the people
      involved of course will be our two ball-juggling geniuses, Koah Fong and Chi
      Minh. thus i'd like to know more about how u pple feel abt them. what is
      your general impresson of their juggling? do u associate them with any
      specific style? which of their tricks have left the deepest impression on
      you?

      my thoughts
      for Chi Minh, the tricks i liked best are the underleg tricks. my impression
      of his juggling is - kooky. this probably stems from not only those underleg
      tricks, but also his sidekicks.
      Koah Fong gives the impression of being masterly, being totally in control.
      this is becos of the consummate ease with which he performs his tricks. i
      enjoy his multiplex tricks the most.

      what about u?

      wee lee