3825Re: [video] uniquely singapore jugglers 1

  • meorb715
    Aug 11, 2006
      Whooo! Good job! I really enjoyed watching it, great music too.

      And who says the juggling isn't great? Love the parts in front of
      the tourist promo building, especially with the polite passerby
      ducking in front of the camera; juggling moves don't have to be
      spectacular to make one smile.

      Thanks for posting it. I look forward to -- nay, demand -- the next
      installment!

      TYL

      --- In singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com, Yvonne Tan <yvotan@...>
      wrote:
      > It's done!! the first singapore jugglers video!
      > yay!!! watch it on youtube!
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFM08oXgcHg
      > ok, be warned that it is quite badly done. the frame size is
      small, the quality isn't great, the juggling isn't great and the
      editing sucks. But the music rocks and so does the idea of street
      juggling!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic