Online Petition: Justice Ajit Prakash Shah, should be appointed as CIC

  • Milap
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2010
      Online Petition: Justice Ajit Prakash Shah, should be appointed as CIC

      I have submitted an Online Petition addressed to Prime Minister, Leader of Opposition and Law Minister of India to appoint Justice Ajit Prakash Shah, as Chief Information Commissioner of Central Information Commission, if he accept the assignment, giving importnace considering it in the larger public interest.

      Petition address is as follows:

      http://www.PetitionOnline.com/rtitimes/petition.html

      I hope that maximum number of the people will sign the Petition.

      TRUTH SHALL ALWAYS PREVAIL
      Milap Choraria Editor: Suchna Ka Adhikar / RTI TIMES
      National Convenor : Movement for Accountability to Public (MAP)
      http://milapchoraria.tripod.com/msp