Is tempering of the debate of the Constituent Assembly of India possible?

  • Milap Choraria
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2009

      My Response:

      If some one may inolved in trying to rewrite to tamper - the Constituent Assembly Debates, same may be treated as a criminal offence, because the entire debates of the Constituent Assembly was published in Books, in several Volumes. If some one may be engaged in such crime, whoever he may be or may be an alleged Constitutional expert, his conduct would be treated as a serious crime.

      Milap Choraria

      TRUTH SHALL ALWAYS PREVAIL
      Milap Choraria
      Editor: Suchna Ka Adhikar / RTI TIMES
      National Convenor :
      Movement for Accountability to Public (MAP)
      http://milapchoraria.tripod.com/msp http://rtitimes.net