11/22/2017 Silver Lake Park 10am-12Noon We will be taking a leisurely stroll around the reservoir, taking note of the waterfowl. There should be ruddy ducks,cicadaman53
Battling the fierce winds at Crooke's Point yesterday, I was rewarded with a lone snow bunting on the rock jetty, who didn't seem to be bothered by the wind atcicadaman53
Thanks to @Team_eBird for their dedication keeping eBird.org running smoothly and for the group of New York State hotspot moderators for working on sharedmsmythii
We encourage members to post news about Staten Island's environmental issues, meetings, activities and WALKS, as well as bird, and wildlife sighting.
-Please keep postings relevant to Staten Island.
-Please post links to images and files you wish to share with the group. This helps to reduce cluttering In-Boxes which may have limited space. Photos and files can be shared to using the proper links on the SINaturalist group home page.
Three simple rules:
1) NO POSTING information about nesting birds
2) NO POSTING information about OWLS roosting, calling or nesting.
3) NO POSTING inflammatory, or offensive materials
The refusal to follow these rules will result the poster being banned from posted or deleted completely from the list.
- Aug 13, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.