2New poll for simsv50

  • simsv50@yahoogroups.com
    Oct 11, 2007
      simsv50 group:

      For the adult 30-55 generations what do you think of todays music?

      o It sucks and we need to protest against the record industry for selling this crap!
      o Oh stop being a old grump and give the kids a chance!
      o Who cares!
      o We live in shady days so were going to get shady music, there is nothing we can do.

      web site listed above.