who has the best price for string inverters?

  • ennywohn@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2017

      new member here.

      this might be a 'dumb' question, but does anyone have advice on the 'best price' for string inverters?

    • Doug Kalmer
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2017
        This outfit has some of the best prices on panels, my guess is they have good prices on inverters also. Doug
        http://sunelec.com/home/

          ennywohn@... ennywohn@...
            Date: Wed May 17, 2017 5:51 am ((PDT))

        new member here.

         this might be a 'dumb' question, but does anyone have advice on the 'best price' for string inverters?
      • enny
        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2017

          ok.  thanks.

              Date: Wed May 17, 2017 5:51 am ((PDT))

          new member here.

           this might be a 'dumb' question, but does anyone have advice on the 'best price' for string inverters?