problem..login

  • chinnycute
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hello,

      i have two OSs in my PC. "windows XP" and "windows 2kPro". Well there
      are two accounts in XP, "admin(password protected)" and "guest(No
      Password)". And in 2k Pro there is only one account "admin", password
      protected.

      my problem is i had forgotten my password for win 2k Pro. Can u plz
      help me, how can i login into 2k Pro.

      Thanks in advance.
      vinesh v kumar
    • Tim G.