RE: [Simply Computers] Re: WEB CAM

  • Toan Tran
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2005
      Try this

      www.mywebexpc.com <http://www.mywebexpc.com/>

      Just don't go into company's computer from your home unless you have
      permission, or don't add company's pc to "mywebexpc" period! After you have
      added your home pc to "mywebexpc", with internet connection you can log on
      to your home pc from anywhere.

      Good day

      _____

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2005
        At 06/29/05, John wrote:
        > I am considering upgrading hard drives in a couple of older desktops.
        >One is a emachines 466 MHz with a Celron processor and the other is a
        >Dell with a Pentium 2 processor. My question is, will these machines
        >support the larger drives of a 60 or 80 Gigabyte capacity? Is there
        >anything in the motherboard, controller, or anything else that would
        >prevent these larger drives from functioning in these older machines?
        >The emachines for instance came with a 4.3 Gigabyte hard drive when it
        >was brand new. As you can see there is quite a difference and I wonder
        >if the larger drives will work. This is for a EIDE drive.

        I can't find a good "proof source" right now but if memory
        serves me, you will likely be limited to 32Gigs and if you are
        using older W95 (FAT 16) you may have to partition into many smaller
        logical drives.

        HTH

        ...Bryce

      • hamamateurbowler
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2005
          --- In simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com, b welkin <bwelkin@i...> wrote:
          > At 06/29/05, John wrote:
          > > I am considering upgrading hard drives in a couple of older
          desktops.
          > >One is a emachines 466 MHz with a Celron processor and the other is a
          > >Dell with a Pentium 2 processor. My question is, will these machines
          > >support the larger drives of a 60 or 80 Gigabyte capacity? Is there
          > >anything in the motherboard, controller, or anything else that would
          > >prevent these larger drives from functioning in these older machines?
          > >The emachines for instance came with a 4.3 Gigabyte hard drive when it
          > >was brand new. As you can see there is quite a difference and I
          wonder
          > >if the larger drives will work. This is for a EIDE drive.
          >
          > I can't find a good "proof source" right now but if memory
          > serves me, you will likely be limited to 32Gigs and if you are
          > using older W95 (FAT 16) you may have to partition into many smaller
          > logical drives.
          >
          > HTH
          >
          > ...Bryce

          you're right about this. On my intel p2-350mhz/100buss. it only sees
          32g even through i have an seagate 160g installed running w98se/fat32.

          Joseph