Re: attachments

  • kurzanna
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1 8:46 AM
      yahoo mail
    • David Ron
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 7 2:06 PM
        Do you get an error message in yahoo or in your web browser when you try
        to open the attachment? If so, can you tell which is generating the
        error? What is the error message?

        --TwinkieStix

      • pjcrafts@tiscali.co.uk
        Message 3 of 11 , May 28, 2008
          Please can you help in solving a nuisance in not being able to receive attachment that will not always open, saying oe has removed unsafe attachment. Check settings on outlook express. So can you let me know how to achieve altering the settings on oe. Regards attachments they are from companies that may be sending diagram of a part number for a machine for example.Peter

        • Jayanta Chakravorty
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 22, 2008
            how can i delete contents in my atachment.?
            -- jayanta chakravorty

          • Vincent Winterling
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 22, 2008
              While brevity is considered the soul of wit sometimes it makes problem
              solving difficult.

              If you can give us some more information we might be able to help you.

              Vincent Winterling
              Vineland, NJ