Help Urgently Please

  • jim
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      I keep getting this pop up coming up asking me to download an update
      for something called MediaMotor i've done a search of my computers
      files and folders with no results can anyone please tell me how to
      get rid of this programme as this popup keeps freezing my computer

      Thanks
    • simply_computers_nh
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
        Download and run the latest version of ad-aware at:
        http://www.lavasoft.de/

        Should take care of it...

        --- In simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com, "jim" <jimr75262000@y...>
        wrote:
        > I keep getting this pop up coming up asking me to download an
        update
        > for something called MediaMotor i've done a search of my computers
        > files and folders with no results can anyone please tell me how to
        > get rid of this programme as this popup keeps freezing my computer
        >
        > Thanks
      • armando barreiro
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
          http://david.ronfamily.com/blog/simplycomputers.php?itemid=16
          If your OS is XP or ME clean your PC of spyware in
          Safe Mode*

          *To enter Safe MOde tap repeatedly the F8 key as your
          PC boots & choose Safe Mode.

          HTH,
          Armando
          ---
          Insimplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          "jim" <jimr75262000@...>
          > Subject: Help Urgently Please
          >
          > I keep getting this pop up coming up asking me to
          > download an update
          > for something called MediaMotor i've done a search
          > of my computers
          > files and folders with no results can anyone please
          > tell me how to
          > get rid of this programme as this popup keeps
          > freezing my computer
          >
          > Thanks

          http://vote.yahoo.com
        • Mona Twafik
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
            Hi
            I think you should go to "Control Panel" and then you choose Add/Remove Programme and choose that programme and remove it
            I hope it help you

            jim <jimr75262000@...> wrote:
            I keep getting this pop up coming up asking me to download an update
            for something called MediaMotor i've done a search of my computers
            files and folders with no results can anyone please tell me how to
            get rid of this programme as this popup keeps freezing my computer

            Thanks

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT