Antivirus Programs

  • dwayne_1966
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 12:07 AM
      What is a good top of the line antivirus that I should buy to
      install on my computer? thanks
    • Steven Trofimov
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 6:56 AM
        Hi, Dwayne

        well according to this group...

        you have few choices

        you can download AVG for free, www.grisoft.com

        or buy NAV or Mcaffee.

        P.S. there is no 100% protection from viruses even with top notch antivirus program :)

        Regards,

        Steven T.

        dwayne_1966 <dwayne_36@...> wrote:
        What is a good top of the line antivirus that I should buy to
        install on my computer? thanks

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT