Re: [Simply Computers] HELP!!

  • b welkin
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 1, 2004
      At 2/1/2004 +0000 05:02 AM Victoria wrote:
      > I have windows 98 now... I used to have XP but it kept crashing and
      >locking up so I formated it and installed 98 cause that's all I had.
      >Now My computer locks up and seems to become possessed.. the text
      >size changes, the pages disappear, for example if I'm looking at one
      >page it just goes away and whatever I was looking at before comes up!
      >Or worse yet nothing at all! I have scanned for virus's and have
      >none. Does anyone have a clue what is going on with this thing???

      Well, it might be a guess that it wasn't XP after all.

      And that just leaves the hardware.

      In the shop, I would recommend that you let us
      backup your data, then format and re-load XP
      It truly is a much better OS.

      ...Bryce
    • cntrymomvm
      Message 38 of 38 , Aug 18, 2008
        Thank you so much for your help! This looks like exactly the
        information I needed ~ I've printed out the information, and when I
        can devote a bit of time to it later today, will try to fix it.

        Thanks again,

        cntrymomvm