Shutdown

  • Phyllis
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2003
      OS: Win98se

      I am having real problems with a system that I cannot shutdown or
      restart from the restart menu..It gets to a MS page that says windows
      shutting down and then just sits there..I thought there is a fix for
      shutdown problems with win98 and how do I use it?..thanks, --Phyllis
    • rakesh_nawani
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 24, 2003
        Hi Friend

        try this
        goto the control panel and open the sound schemes and delete all the
        sound schmes and choose no sound and then click apply or Ok.
        it may be the cause of shutdown problem...