Re: Lost my Product Key

  • atigerman.geo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 4:52 AM
      You should know that microsoft whats you to buy a copy of windows for
      each machine and not to install the same copy on every computer that
      you have that is against microsoft's EULA *End User License Agreement*

      And with that said, if you open redegit on the other working computer
      and goto this path

      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion

      you will see productkey for your copy of windows.