Re: [Simply Computers] won't run in windows or safe mode

  • Bernard Williams
    Message 1 of 109 , May 14, 2013
      Next time you use the safe mode option with F8, try the directory restore option.
      This option gives you network access as well.
      If this fails, you may need a system repair disc or try system restore.

      'Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.' We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we subconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
      --Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love -- 1992

      Message 109 of 109 , May 26, 2013
        Malwarebytes trial
        http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_trial/