Re: [Simply Computers] virusss checker

  • mdblanchard
    Message 1 of 109 , May 14, 2013
      Try Microsoft Security Essentials

      Retired and enjoying it...Almost

      Albuquerque, NM

      --- On Tue, 5/14/13, dave F <davef@...> wrote:

      From: dave F <davef@...>
      Subject: [Simply Computers] virusss checker
      To: simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2013, 6:24 PM

      I am looking for a decent free virus checker since the Norton that came with my wife's laptop is expired and won’t work and I think her laptop has a viruss

      Visit Simply Computers Tech Support Group and Helpdesk (24x7). Providing 100% free Computer Tech Support since 1999. With over 12,000 members Simply Computers is one of the largest and most active Tech Support Forums on the Internet.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • waltmatheus
      Message 109 of 109 , May 26, 2013
        Malwarebytes trial