Re: [Simply Computers] Re: Laptop B not working

  • Bill Aycock
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2013
      Maskizz--
      Checking the key is a simple mechanical operation.
      First- - Turn the machine off; the first operations will be "look-and-feel".
      look all around the key-- use a light. There may be a crumb or something. I
      have found partly dried coffee, and cracker crumbs.
      Next--"Feel" the key-- see if it feels like the other keys. What you are
      looking for is a difference from other keys.
      Let us know.
      Good luck--Bill--W4BSG