Kingston's DataTraveler SE9 USB Flash drive

  • Susan Serbus
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2012
      Buy.com has theĀ Kingston's DataTraveler SE9 USB Flash drive 16GB for sale now for $11.99.
      Is this a good brand and a good buy? Thanks for your help.
      Susan

    • Bill Aycock
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2012
        Susan
        Yes
        Yes, depending on shipping
        Bill

        > Buy.com has the Kingston's DataTraveler SE9 USB Flash drive 16GB for sale
        > now for $11.99.
        > Is this a good brand and a good buy? Thanks for your help.
        > Susan

      • Johneclinard
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2012
          Also, 16G is pretty big. Do you need that much space? I've seen 8Gs for 6.99 recently at Office Depot and Office Max.

          John