Re: [Simply Computers] Re: Deleting uncooperative files

  • Bill Aycock
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2011
      Bobby--
      Take a careful look at your URLs- after the ".com" they are not the same.
      The #2 is the bad one.
      Bill--W4BSG

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2012
        I do that all the time. I should proof read my posts more carefully I guess.
        Thanks for the reply.
        Bob

        > Bobby--
        > Take a careful look at your URLs- after the ".com" they are not the same.
        > The #2 is the bad one.
        > Bill--W4BSG

      • Jane Foster
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 3, 2012
          Open the folder then delete contents then close folder click on delete with fingers crossed

          I guess I should have said from the beginning that my only reason for AShampoo, or any other program, was to make slide shows.
          Hrere is what I have on my computer now.I had removed the original file , and I have reinstalled it.
          http://chopperbobby.com/ashampoo.jpg
          http://chopperbobby.comashampoo2.jpg
          I am lost at the AShampoo2 image.
          Please advise.
          Bob

          > I downloaded and installed a photo editing program (Ashampoo), but it did not work for me, so I tried to delete it.
          > I removed it in "Add Remove Programs", but I was told that parts of it remained. I went to "Program Files". I found the folder, but it can not be removed, nor can any files in that folder be removed.I get this:
          > "Error Deleting File or Folder
          > Can not delete xxxx.dll
          > Access is denied."
          > Sorry if this has been asked before.