Re: [Simply Computers] Scripts

  • David Ron
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2011
      Brendan's reply was very well written, but I'd like to add that there have
      been some huge advancements in the speed of browsers, and web designers are
      building more richly interactive sites to take advantage of this fact. If
      you aren't already using the latest version of Google Chrome or Firefox,
      upgrade and not only will your problem go away, it will make your web
      browsing experience better.

      --David
      Please pardon my terseness; sent from my phone.