Very new to computers...

  • Cornelius Sandoval
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2011
      I just bought a lap top recently and dont know how to work everything. I do not know how to download info,and movies on the burner.. I think thats what i will start with. So any info will be apreciated???? Thank u
    • vincentwinterling
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2011
        Welcome! I'm guessing this might be your first laptop?

        What is the make / model?

        What type of information are you trying to download?

        Might you know if your new laptop came with a dvd burner? I'm guessing yes.

        Does it have software capable of your content (e.g., movies, information, etc.) to a cd or dvd disk?