Spell checker for Internet Explorer

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 1 3:37 AM
      Can anyone please recommend a good, free, spyware free, spell checker for
      Internet Explorer ? The ones that highlight any incorrectly spelled words
      straight away, rather than having to click on something to spell check it.

      Any help appreciated.

      Chris.
    • normnet2003
      Message 31 of 31 , Nov 4 7:36 PM
        To find exactly what you want you may have to write a spell check program.
        I'm told it's simply a comparison with a list of similar words.

        Norm