RE: [Simply Computers] Re: Copy of Adobe Photoshop 7 will not load

  • Jerry Gmail
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 30, 2009
      Would the seventh one down the page be what you want?

      http://www.pricewatch.com/search?q=photoshop&totalcost_min=%24min&totalcost_
      max=%24max&x=3&y=11

      Google Jer
      Woodhaven, Mi

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 1, 2009
        If you're referring to the actual Photoshop program, I did some research and there is a version 7 which I think might be an older version. But then they changed the way they label versions. See here for some information on current versions with the new labeling.

        http://www.buycheapsoftware.com/ms_products~subcategory~67.asp

        --- In simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com, "Jed Allsop" <jmonroe13@...> wrote:

        > I checked out buycheapsoftware.com, but didn't see Photoshop 7. When was the last time you looked?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Jed

      • Ben Sporl
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 1, 2009
          Amazon has a great return policy. You should call and let them know
          they have a reseller that's selling illegal software. The reseller will
          get booted, you'll get your money back, and you won't have to pay for
          return shipping. Here's their number: (800) 201-7575

          *Ben Sporl*
          Sporl Solutions
          Web: SporlSolutions.com <http://www.SporlSolutions.com/>
          Email: SporlSolutions.com <mailto:BSporl@...>

          Vince wrote:

          > If you're referring to the actual Photoshop program, I did some
          > research and there is a version 7 which I think might be an older
          > version. But then they changed the way they label versions. See here
          > for some information on current versions with the new labeling.
          >
          > http://www.buycheapsoftware.com/ms_products~subcategory~67.asp
          > <http://www.buycheapsoftware.com/ms_products%7Esubcategory%7E67.asp>
          >
          > --- In simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com
          > <mailto:simplycomputers2%40yahoogroups.com>, "Jed Allsop"
          > <jmonroe13@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I checked out buycheapsoftware.com, but didn't see Photoshop 7. When
          > was the last time you looked?
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > >
          > > Jed

        • Jed Allsop
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 1, 2009
            Thanks for the information, but I am looking for Photoshop 7. The seventy one down the page is Photoshop 7 Elements. Kindof a watered down version of Photoshop 7.

            Thanks,

            Jed

            <jmonroe13@...> wrote:

            > I recently purchased a copy of Photoshop 7 from a vendor on Amazon. I
            was trying to replace the copy of Photoshop 7 I had on my old drive which
            had crashed. I have misplaced my original Photoshop 7 disc and serial
            number.

            > I am unable to load Photoshop from the new disc. I contacted Photoshop,
            and they told me that my new disk was already registered to someone else,
            and they are unable to help me.

            > I'm hoping (again) that someone on this group can advise me on how to
            get this program loaded.

            > Thank you,
            >
            > Jed

          • babaluscan
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 1, 2009
              The GIMP for Windows is free:
              (http://www.gimp.org/features/)

              --- In simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com, "Jed Allsop" <jmonroe13@...> wrote:

              > Thanks for the information, but I am looking for Photoshop 7. The seventy one down the page is Photoshop 7 Elements. Kindof a watered down version of Photoshop 7.
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Jed

            • Jerry Gmail
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 1, 2009
                So did you go further down the page or just give up?

                Google Jer
                Woodhaven, Mi

                <jmonroe13@...> wrote:

                > I recently purchased a copy of Photoshop 7 from a vendor on Amazon. I
                was trying to replace the copy of Photoshop 7 I had on my old drive which
                had crashed. I have misplaced my original Photoshop 7 disc and serial
                number.

                > I am unable to load Photoshop from the new disc. I contacted Photoshop,
                and they told me that my new disk was already registered to someone else,
                and they are unable to help me.

                > I'm hoping (again) that someone on this group can advise me on how to
                get this program loaded.

                > Thank you,
                >
                > Jed

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • JED NORMA ALLSOP
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 1, 2009
                  I contacted the vendor, and they will give me a full refund, including shipping both ways.

                  Jed

                  To: simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com
                  From: bsporl@...
                  Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 08:43:37 -0600

                  Vince wrote:

                  > If you're referring to the actual Photoshop program, I did some
                  > research and there is a version 7 which I think might be an older
                  > version. But then they changed the way they label versions. See here
                  > for some information on current versions with the new labeling.
                  >
                  > http://www.buycheapsoftware.com/ms_products~subcategory~67.asp
                  > <http://www.buycheapsoftware.com/ms_products%7Esubcategory%7E67.asp>
                  >
                  > --- In simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com
                  > <mailto:simplycomputers2%40yahoogroups.com>, "Jed Allsop"
                  > <jmonroe13@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I checked out buycheapsoftware.com, but didn't see Photoshop 7. When
                  > was the last time you looked?
                  > >
                  > > Thanks,
                  > >
                  > > Jed

                • Jed Allsop
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 2, 2009
                    I paged through several pages, but most of the less expensive versions were all releases of photoshop elements. Beyond page 5 I found copies of Photoshop CS3 and CS4, but the price is too good to be true. I'd be right back where I am now. But, thanks for your help.

                    Jed

                    <jmonroe13@...> wrote:

                    > I recently purchased a copy of Photoshop 7 from a vendor on Amazon. I
                    was trying to replace the copy of Photoshop 7 I had on my old drive which
                    had crashed. I have misplaced my original Photoshop 7 disc and serial
                    number.

                    > I am unable to load Photoshop from the new disc. I contacted Photoshop,
                    and they told me that my new disk was already registered to someone else,
                    and they are unable to help me.

                    > I'm hoping (again) that someone on this group can advise me on how to
                    get this program loaded.

                    > Thank you,
                    >
                    > Jed

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Jerry Gmail
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 2, 2009
                      I would not assume that the price was too low. I have found some remarkable
                      deals on pricewatch.com.

                      Google Jer
                      Woodhaven, Mi

                      <jmonroe13@...> wrote:

                      > I recently purchased a copy of Photoshop 7 from a vendor on Amazon. I
                      was trying to replace the copy of Photoshop 7 I had on my old drive which
                      had crashed. I have misplaced my original Photoshop 7 disc and serial
                      number.

                      > I am unable to load Photoshop from the new disc. I contacted Photoshop,
                      and they told me that my new disk was already registered to someone else,
                      and they are unable to help me.

                      > I'm hoping (again) that someone on this group can advise me on how to
                      get this program loaded.

                      > Thank you,
                      >
                      > Jed

                      Yahoo! Groups Links