Re: [Simply Computers] Yahoo's done it to me again

  • Becky
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2009
      In windows XP---go into your control panel---add and remove programs---look for it towards the bottom and choose it ---then uninstall it
       * -;- * (\/) (\/) -;- * -;-
      * -;-___( '.')('.' )_*___-;- *
      Becky

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2009
        How did you remove the Yahoo bar? Mine was installed when I downloaded the latest version of IE. Yes, all my fault too.

        Linda

        "He who loves a garden still his Eden keeps."
        A. Bronson Alcott

        Never mind. I figured it out myself. All I had to do was read a little.
        Bob