Re: [Simply Computers] Windows Live Mail, lives on computer.

  • Thomas Minck
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
      I have been using Windows Live recently and I don't know that I like it much. It seems to have a mind of its own.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
        I didn't notice if mine is a released version or not. I only got it a
        couple weeks ago. (Plus, I never wanted a beta.)

        Some of the beta testers repeatedly fought with the developers
        last May over the new look...
        The official workaround is to make more use of the QuickViews
        feature. The entire GUI and interface is a real shock with
        a steep learning curve. You think that after all the changes they
        made in Vista that people did not want they would be more careful
        about irritating people. (Oh well...)
        FWIW, I run about 22 e-mail accounts for myself, mostly on higher
        ports, so I'm used to e-mail program settings, and know my way
        around them. This one is a real PIA...

        Rick Glazier

        --- In simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Minck"