Re: content advisor???????

  • brojosephgeh
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2008
      Hi debby,

      now that won't be nice "going to kill that boy."

      The link is for win 9x. You didn't state what operating system you're
      using. Hopes this would help you or wait and see if any others may
      have an better answer for you.

      http://www.computing.net/faq/content9x/content.html

      Brother Joseph

      WWJD= What Would Jesus Do?

      --- In simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com, "stvincent_03"
      <debbyfernandes@...> wrote:

      > My son used my password and changed his name online. Now, I can't get
      > rid of content advisor. Where is it and how do I get rid of it??
      >
      > going to kill that boy.
      >
      > debby

    • avbsantos2
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1 1:13 AM
        <http://www.pchell.com/support/contentadvisor.shtml>

        Armando
        <debbyfernandes@...> wrote:

        > My son used my password and changed his name online. Now, I can't get
        > rid of content advisor. Where is it and how do I get rid of it??
        >
        > going to kill that boy.
        >
        > debby

      • stvincent_03
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1 11:37 AM
          --- In simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com, brojosephgeh <no_reply@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi debby,
          >
          > now that won't be nice "going to kill that boy."
          >
          > The link is for win 9x. You didn't state what operating system
          you're
          > using. Hopes this would help you or wait and see if any others may
          > have an better answer for you.
          >
          > http://www.computing.net/faq/content9x/content.html
          >

          > Brother Joseph
          >
          > WWJD= What Would Jesus Do?
          >
          > *No 11 yr old (non geek) needs to go into the advanced section of
          internet options.

          the other instructions were too complicated, hope these are easier,
          thanks.

          debby