Re: Netscape Browser 8.1

  • avbsantos2
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      Search within your PC for the file "xpcom_core.dll " and if you find
      it copy it to
      [root]\Program Files\Netscape\Netscape Browser.
      See this:
      <http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121918>

      If you can not find the file perhaps you can find it in another PC
      with Firefox installed or someone could e-mail it to you.

      Armando