How to put pictures on a CD?

  • LOretta G
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      How do I Put pics on to A cd ?

    • avbsantos2
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        This should help:
        <http://www.worldstart.com/tips/file-management/howto-burn-a-cd.htm>
        Pictures are data.

        Picasa is free and does wonders, read about its features:

        QUOTE ON
        ---------
        Picasa makes it easy to protect your pictures by archiving them on a
        CD or DVD. Picasa even displays the pictures that haven't been backed
        up yet to make absolutely sure you don't make mistakes with images
        that matter.
        Give gift CDs with slide shows. Effortlessly create slide show CDs for
        friends and family.
        ---------
        QUOTE OFF
        <http://picasa.google.com/features/features-backup.html>

        Armando
        --- In simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com, LOretta G <gulpyfixer@...> wrote:

        > How do I Put pics on to A cd ?
        >

        > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving
        junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at
        http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca

      • Vincent Winterling
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2007
          What operating system?

          Typically, you would identify the pictures you would like to burn to the cd.
          Open you cd burning software and move through the screens until you they are
          burned.

          In XP, you can do it internally and do not need additional software.

          http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/expert/bridgman_august13.mspx

          Vincent Winterling
          Vineland, NJ