unknown program

  • *Kathy M*
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 11:15 AM
      Window xp pro SP2 Hi all i went into add/remove and there is a program at the very top that i dont remember ever having...it is "1.0.0.0" and says it was used last on 10/26/06....I did a search on my comp and it came up with nothing....does anyone know what this might be...I googled it and didn't find much...thanks Kathy

    • soulmate10756
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1 3:32 PM
        --- In simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com, "*Kathy M*" <frankles@...>
        wrote:

        > Window xp pro SP2 Hi all i went into add/remove and there is a
        program at the very top that i dont remember ever having...it
        is "1.0.0.0" and says it was used last on 10/26/06....I did a search on
        my comp and it came up with nothing....does anyone know what this might
        be...I googled it and didn't find much...thanks Kathy

        If you go back to add and remove programs click on the program to
        highlight it, then you should see - click here for support information-
        an alert box should appear giving some web link or info on the program.