Re: [simple-minds] Fw: Quiz time... and a prize too

  • C' Moon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hello Lee,

      I don't know the answer to your quizquestion, but let me congragulate you
      with you wedding!!! Hope you'll both be very very happy together!

      All The Best,
      Cheers,
      C' Moon

      on 31-07-2001 23:44, Lee Phillips at lee.eddie@... wrote:
      > Just a small brain teaser....
      >
      > There are just a couple of clues in the text below......
      >
      > I am getting married shortly... too shortly I sometimes wonder and will be
      > glad when the whole day is over, what with the cost etc.. and I get my life
      > back (he says scratching his head) I can't wait to swim upto the bar in the
      > hotel and get another beer... arh St.Lucia, tropical storms no doubt...anyway
      > Stag do in Dublin at the weekend first, as my mate works for Guinness I could
      > not think of a more beautiful city to descend upon... woo hoo.
      > Anyway I tagged along with the missus to see Robbie Williams a few weeks ago
      > and it brought back some happy memories.
      >
      > Here's the trivia....
      >
      > The same day of a particular weekend for three consecutive years I was lucky
      > enough to see Simple Minds performing live and now so many years to the same
      > day of the same particular weekend I am getting married... spooky eh.
      >

      > Does anyone know what dates and where ?
      >
      > I will send a copy of 'Night Music' , Italian promo cd of the ill fated
      > deleted single to the first correct answer.....
      >
      > Just for the record does anyone else have any bizarre coincidences like my
      > three years in a row on the same weekend jolly.. with a wedding so many years
      > after to the day !
      >
      > Cheers
      > Lee

      Where will we go, up hi under low
      When the devil I know say, something is missing
      Sweet angels sing, about the fast place of things
      But our children sing, love will conquer anything

      c-moon@...
      c-moon@...
      icq: 67402609