Re: leaving...

  • dkelly@breathemail.net
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2001
      Kat, you and little Nico are in our thoughts.
      I hope everything will be fine.

      regards
      Dave
      xx
    • Kristy
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 3, 2001
        Dear Kat

        Good luck - I hope everything works out OK for Nico.
        We're all thinking of you.

        Regards

        Kristy

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • Geert Matthys
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 4, 2001
          Hi Kat,

          My thoughts are with you and wish you good luck! Hope you all get together
          home soon!

          Geert Matthys

          e-mail : info@...
          website : http://www.simpleminds.be
          Message 4 of 16 , May 29, 2001
            Hello and good bye to all of you,

            I'll leave Germany tomorrow morning at errrr 5 am with my family, and
            fly over to south Spain for some 2 weeks of holiday. Hmmmmm looking
            forward to that and the SUN lol

            See y'all soon!
            I'm scared of flying HELP! Hope I'll be back healthy and ALIVE!!!
            *sigh*

            excited greets,
            from Kat.xx and Nicolino too (just listening to U2 on my MP3-Player
            LOL looks like he's enjoying it, he is smiling LOL)
          • Alain Bervoets
            Message 5 of 16 , May 29, 2001
              Don't be afraid , you'll surely come back alive to see what happens with our beloved Minds.

              Have a great time down there !

              Sanctify
              Alain
              I'll leave Germany tomorrow morning at errrr 5 am with my family, and
              fly over to south Spain for some 2 weeks of holiday. Hmmmmm looking
              forward to that and the SUN lol

              See y'all soon!
              I'm scared of flying HELP! Hope I'll be back healthy and ALIVE!!!
              *sigh*

              excited greets,
              from Kat.xx and Nicolino too (just listening to U2 on my MP3-Player
              LOL looks like he's enjoying it, he is smiling LOL)

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • C' Moon
              Message 6 of 16 , May 29, 2001
                Hello Kat,

                Gute Reise!!!
                Hope you have a wonderfull time in Spain!!
                e viva espana !!

                Get in the plane... just close your eyes.. dream about some Simple Minds
                memories, or charly, listen in the mean time to some good Simple mInds
                tunes;. you'll be allright..
                I'm sure you'll be back soon alive, all skinburned and kicking!!

                Have FUN!!

                Cheers,
                C' Moon