Stranger new single

  • kamran umar
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hey,

      Does anyone fancy pointing the new single out to me on itunes? Because i've
      looked, and i cannot find it. lookiing forward to hearing the new mix...

      thanks,

      Kamran
    • ben_barclay
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
        Struggled to find it too. Isn't it awful that a 'download only'
        single has missed it's release date, unless it's due at 6pm?!
        Hopefully it will be available in Jan as a CD release with some other
        b-side delights.