Sunday, Feb 24 meeting cancelled

  • amysolstice08
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hey Guys,

      Sorry to do this, but I'm going to have to cancel the meeting on Sunday. Mike and I are still trying to get moved, and I'm just extremely exhausted, and Shadow is really sick and the dr has given her strict orders to stay home for a week.

      We will resume on March 10. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

      Amethyst
    • Trinity Songbird
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
        Hope the move goes well girl and I will light candles for Shadow and hope she gets better.
        Might I extend an invitation.... I will be attending a full moon ceremony this Saturday in Panama City Beach if anyone is interested in coming... it will be a traditional ceremony and not of any one path....all are welcome and the house is open to those who wish to spend the night as well.....

        all you need to bring is an open heart and open mind, pillow, blanket and if you wish a covered dish to share if you can.... there is always plenty of food i promise you that... Chilren are always welcome as it is always family oriented.

        For more information and direction or an address message or text me at 1-256-343-3326 or call.

        Senebty
        TRINITY

        I'm a card carrying, cauldron stirring, broom riding, candle burning, spell casting WITCH...SO MOTE IT BE!!!

        " If you take the Christian Bible and put it out into the rain, wind and snow, it will soon dissolve. Our religion IS the rain, wind and snow."---as said to an herbalist by a Native American medicine woman.
        "What other people think of me is none of my business." unknown