RE: [silverliningcircle] meeting tonight

  • Trin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2013
      I would love to be there and planned a on coming but I am on thee way back to Dothan.i had to go to PCB for a meeting with my high priestess...i do hope to make another meeting soon as I miss seeing those I've met and want to meet the others I have yet to meet...as it was in the past, as it is now, so shall it always be