meeting tonight

  • amysolstice08
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2013
      Just wanted to remind everyone that we are having a meeting tonight at 6:30. It is at the Featured Players Theatre, in downtown Dothan. The address is 137 N. St. Andrews Street. If you need directions, give me a call after 6:00. 334-805-8897.

      I hope to meet the new faces tonight! Who all is planning on coming?

      Blessed Be!
      Amethyst
    • Trin