Re: [silverliningcircle] Update on meetings

  • Amber Fields
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2013
      Where's the like button?? LOL

      On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:21 AM, amysolstice08 <amysolstice08@...> wrote:

      First of all, I would like to welcome all of our new members! I'm sorry things have been so quiet on here as of late. To say things have been hectic doesn't even begin to cover it.

      Second of all, Shadow and I will be getting together this week to discuss upcoming meetings and events and will be posting a schedule sometime next week. Please bear with us as we work through all these transitions.

      We look forward to meeting our new members, and seeing everyone else again!

      Merry meet!
      Amethyst Solstice