Re: [silverliningcircle] need good vibes sent our way.

  • Amber Fields
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2013
      Many positive and healing thoughts to you and your family.. I know this is not easy. I was with my grandmother when she chose hospice and we made her as comfortable as possible.

      On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Kimberly <sweetilmorning@...> wrote:

      My father is finally succumbing to his cancer. He's at home with hospice. Please pray that the light will be with him in his final days. Please send strength to me. Death has come much to frequently recently.