Meeting

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2013
      Hi, I was wondering when the next meeting is going to be held and where? Any info you can give me would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    • Jessica
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 14, 2013
        Hi. Someone accidently sent me the time for the meeting after it was over? I was wondering when the next meeting was and where it would be held, as I am new to the group and have no idea. Thanks!:)

        Sincerly,
        Jessica