Holidays

  • Silver Shadow
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2011
      I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend. I am cooking up a storm today with my little ones.

      Take a moment to thank the Goddess for the country we live in and the free life we have. :)

      Today is a strong day magickally for Ambition and Success. I plan on doing some casting for that for sure!

      Light the fire of my ambition
      so my dreams may see fruition.
      Get me up up and off the couch
      or pinch me so that I say, "Ouch!". ;)

      Love you guys and cant wait to see you all soon.

      Shadow
    • Magick
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2011
        Make sure you think of us poor souls who are working today and tomorrow too!

        Drake

        Sent via SkyNet...
      • Silver Shadow
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2011
          Yuck.  I will text message you some ribs!  lol

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3, 2011

            Thank You Shadow. The same to You and the family. :D

            We are having work done in and outside the house. I got a new stove (YAY!) but our landlord does not do things the way I wish. LOL

            The trees close to the house messing up the eves and roof are being cut down today. The lovely Magnolia (some variety of one) in the back is getting a much needed trim as well. I can't stay out there and tell the men with chainsaws where and how to cut so she (the tree) will just have to forgive me. I am only her steward because I do not have the ultimate say as what happens to the land. Tomorrow morning I will sit with her and see.

            Fireworks can already be heard in our neighborhood. Please don't forget how upsetting these noises can be to your pets. I'm thinking of using those spinning on the ground sparkly ones for fire magic. Using the excitement of lighting them for build up and then releasing the energy as they burn and spin. The really big ones out at the Crossing will be used to manifest many facets of color and beauty to come for this year from summer to summer.

            We are lucky indeed to live in a country where we can practice our spiritual beliefs freely. Goddess Bless each and everyone of you and the USA. May we as a country set a shining example to the rest of the world. At the very least, we can hope and do our individual parts.

            Blessed be,

            Vision

            --- In silverliningcircle@yahoogroups.com, "Silver Shadow" <silvershadow3x@...> wrote:

            > I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend. I am cooking up a storm today with my little ones.
            >
            > Take a moment to thank the Goddess for the country we live in and the free life we have. :)
            >
            > Today is a strong day magickally for Ambition and Success. I plan on doing some casting for that for sure!
            >
            > Light the fire of my ambition
            > so my dreams may see fruition.
            > Get me up up and off the couch
            > or pinch me so that I say, "Ouch!". ;)
            >
            > Love you guys and cant wait to see you all soon.
            >
            > Shadow

          • Seaglass Vision
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 3, 2011
              Boo to the 4 letter word... Work! Happy 4th no matter where you are.

              LOL

              Vision

              --- In silverliningcircle@yahoogroups.com, Magick <m.agick@...> wrote:

              > Make sure you think of us poor souls who are working today and tomorrow too!
              >
              > Drake
              >
              > Sent via SkyNet...

            • Amber
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 3, 2011
                Garrett and I will be 2 of them...lol If you find yourself at Center Stage (Country Crossing) for the fireworks and all the festivities, we will be set up out there set up selling some of what we make. We have been working all week to prepare for this event and can not wait to see if all the hard work and effort pays off.

                I am now officially 7 mos pregnant. What is in the world was I thinking when I signed up for this lol...Oh ya....how much I love what I do!

                Blessing to Everyone! Have a safe and Happy 4th of July!

                Amber & Garrett