New file uploaded to silverknights-english

  • silverknights-english@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 8, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the silverknights-english
      group.

      File : /Replays/tank vs. joker.rep
      Uploaded by : harikari_lancer <harikari_lancer@...>
      Description : It's easier than you think - Pelican

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 25, 2005
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the silverknights-english
        group.

        File : /Mechs/china.mqo
        Uploaded by : liquidsnake62001 <liquidsnake62001@...>
        Description : China Type SK Model

        Message 3 of 22 , Feb 25, 2005
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the silverknights-english
          group.

          File : /Mechs/piro_model-03.mqo
          Uploaded by : liquidsnake62001 <liquidsnake62001@...>
          Description : Philotes Model 3

          Message 4 of 22 , Feb 25, 2005
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the silverknights-english
            group.

            File : /Mechs/piro_model-02.mqo
            Uploaded by : liquidsnake62001 <liquidsnake62001@...>
            Description : Philotes Model 2

            Message 5 of 22 , Feb 25, 2005
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the silverknights-english
              group.

              File : /Mechs/black_knight.mqo
              Uploaded by : liquidsnake62001 <liquidsnake62001@...>
              Description : Black Knight Model

              Message 6 of 22 , Feb 25, 2005
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the silverknights-english
                group.

                File : /Mechs/piro_model-01.mqo
                Uploaded by : liquidsnake62001 <liquidsnake62001@...>
                Description : Philotes Model 1

                Message 7 of 22 , Feb 25, 2005
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the silverknights-english
                  group.

                  File : /Mechs/Virtual-on_type.mqo
                  Uploaded by : liquidsnake62001 <liquidsnake62001@...>
                  Description : MS Type SK

                  You can access this file at the URL:

                  Regards,

                  liquidsnake62001 <liquidsnake62001@...>
                • deli soetiawan
                  Message 8 of 22 , Feb 26, 2005
                    anyway how to install/use this mech on the game ?

                  • liquidsnake62001
                    Message 9 of 22 , Feb 27, 2005
                      --- In silverknights-english@yahoogroups.com, deli soetiawan
                      <crushfire2004@y...> wrote:
                      > anyway how to install/use this mech on the game ?
                      >

                      > ---------------------------------
                      > Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends
                      today! Download Messenger Now

                      Sorry but those 6 mech files are just models that you can view but we
                      can try to put them into the other existing mechs if it does work we
                      are good to go then.
                    • silverknights-english@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 22 , May 10, 2005
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the silverknights-english
                        group.

                        File : /Programs/hmnmdl5d.lzh
                        Uploaded by : sy_2nd <sy_2nd@...>
                        Description : JP program to make model (1) (open rok file, make animation)

                        sy_2nd <sy_2nd@...>
                      • silverknights-english@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 22 , May 10, 2005
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the silverknights-english
                          group.

                          File : /Programs/mqle21a.zip
                          Uploaded by : sy_2nd <sy_2nd@...>
                          Description : JP program to make model (2) (open rok mpo save as x, make model and cut)

                          Message 12 of 22 , Aug 24, 2005
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the silverknights-english
                            group.

                            File : /Mechs/052.zip
                            Uploaded by : liquidsnake62001 <liquidsnake62001@...>
                            Description : Dragon Mech