C'mon! Could This Be "For Real?"

  • zboxerlady
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009

      Dear Friends,
      A fellow Crowe Fan just sent this link to me, and I was "whelmed!"
      If it's true, it's hard (for me) to imagine that Russell would be planning to make any kind of film, anywhere about anything, so soon after his demanding role in ROBIN HOOD. Anyone know anything?
      Cheers,
      Mary Beth

    • zboxerlady
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
        Guess what? Another source - same paper. Hmmmmmmm:
        Hollywood Superstars To Make Movies in Pittsburgh

      • rhodam41@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009

          In a message dated 8/1/2009 8:12:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ZBoxerLady@... writes:
          Anyone know anything?

          Yepper Mary Beth, it is titled "The Next Three Days"  and to be filmed in Pittsburgh in late September.  It is possible he will have two films released next year.  Given the plot of this film it sounds like it should be a fall release.  Looking forward to it.

          Rhoda
        • essieflake
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
            Sounds great, doesn't it! Rhodie and I were wondering about school for Charlie. I'll bet they'll work out something interesting.