QUOTE GAME #721

  • essieflake
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2012
      QUOTE GAME #720 - Results

      "Is Martin in? You sure? Do you know when he's going to be back?"

      PROOF - Andy to Martin's housekeeper, Celia, when Andy went to visit Martin at his house.

      Correct answers submitted by - PEG, SHIRLEY and RHODA!
      (Listed in the order they were received.)

      QUOTE GAME #721

      "Well, suppose it doesn't last? I gotta hang on to what I have besides this. To who I am away from this. Because if this isn't gonna last, and this is all I have, and it doesn't last, who am I?"

      Name the movie, Russell's character and the character to whom he is speaking.

      PLEASE, EXIT YAHOO, then send answers to essieflake@... by 6:00 pm, CST, Monday, February 27th.