QUOTE GAME #578

  • essieflake
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      QUOTE GAME #577 - Results

      "Now, this guy is a major sleazebag. You're the second girl today. I don't know what he does with them, so just expect to expect. All right?"

      NO WAY BACK - FBI Agent Zack Grant to Saiko Kobayashie while preparing her for her "mission" with Salarno's son.

      Correct answers submitted by - SHIRLEY, MARY BETH and RHODA!
      (Listed in the order they were received.)

      QUOTE GAME #578

      "Oh, don't worry 'bout your friend. He's chillin' out."

      Name the movie, Russell's character and the character to whom he is speaking.

      PLEASE, EXIT YAHOO, then send answers to essieflake@... by 6:00 pm, CDT, Thursday, October 7th.