QUOTE GAME #554

  • essieflake
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2010
      QUOTE GAME #553 - Results

      "Everything's going to be all right. Everything's going to be all right. We just have to talk quietly. They may be listening."

      A BEAUTIFUL MIND - John Nash to his wife, Alicia, when she went to visit him in the psychiatric hospital.

      Correct answers submitted by - SHIRLEY, BOBBIE and RHODA!
      (Listed in the order they were received.)

      QUOTE GAME #554

      "Not without money. I've had enough of banks."

      Name the movie, Russell's character and the character to whom he is speaking.

      PLEASE, EXIT YAHOO, then send answers to essieflake@... by 6:00 pm, CDT, Thursday, July 15th.