Legends Walk T&J edition

  • trey_palmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2008
      Anything new coming with that?
      --
      Trey
    • Tim Gray
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
        Wow. Sorry for missing this when you sent it, many moons ago.

        I don't currently have any plans for more LWTJ material. *Maybe*
        there will be more pantheon books at some point if I get bitten by
        the bug. The sales of those don't really justify the research time
        that would be needed, so it'd have to be a personal interest project.

        That said, I'm definitely interested in hearing suggestions/requests!

        Tim

        --- In silverbranchgames@yahoogroups.com, "trey_palmer"
        <trey.palmer@...> wrote:

        > Anything new coming with that?
        > --
        > Trey

      • darrinhyatt
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009
          --- In silverbranchgames@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Gray" <hermes@...> wrote:

          > That said, I'm definitely interested in hearing suggestions/requests!

          I can not help but wonder if there would be enough interest in a more
          serious run at Fantasy. I love Questers of the Middle Realms. I would
          just love to see you put as much detail in a more serious setting.

          I have also seen a lot of discussion about Sci Fi gaming in the circles
          I hang out in. Maybe a Traveller homage.
        • Tim Gray
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9, 2009
            --- In silverbranchgames@yahoogroups.com, "darrinhyatt"
            <darrinhyatt@...> wrote:

            > I can not help but wonder if there would be enough interest in a more
            > serious run at Fantasy. I love Questers of the Middle Realms. I
            would
            > just love to see you put as much detail in a more serious setting.

            Aha! You might want to go to www.silverbranch.co.uk and check out the
            new 'Jaws of the Six Serpents' section.

            It's not a terribly detailed setting, but it did originate from people
            saying pretty much what you just said.

            > I have also seen a lot of discussion about Sci Fi gaming in the
            circles
            > I hang out in. Maybe a Traveller homage.

            There's been some talk of that on one of the PDQ game Yahoo groups, I
            think, but I can't remember where. It was clear that it could be done
            fairly easily - especially for stuff like Firefly or Blake's 7 where
            personalities are more important than hardware. I was trying to avoid
            getting sucked in - got enough unfinished projects!

            Tim