Flex your programming muscles on new and innovative rich internet applications
- Are you an excellent developer/technical lead looking for a truly
challenging and fun opportunity where you get to flex your programming
muscles on new and innovative rich internet applications?
Newput is a consulting firm focusing on User Experience Design, Web
Development and Server-side engineering of Web-based Applications. Newput
works with some of the most promising and well-funded startups in Silicon
Valley as well as large, established businesses.
The company is looking for a talented and highly motivated individual who
wants to be part of bringing new and innovative products and applications
to the world.
Newput is currently seeking a full time Technical Lead (Flex 2) to join
our growing multi-disciplinary team. As a Technical Lead, you will be
responsible for the architecture, implementation, and project management
of our customers' Flex 2 applications/products. You will be responsible
for creating applications that are scalable, high performance, and memory
efficient. You will also work closely with user experience design team
and other developers in USA and India.
You must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in
conjunction with team members and customers. Enthusiasm and flexibility
to work on a variety of projects are necessary, as well as the ability to
rapidly acquire new domain familiarity.
* 5+ years of experience in software development, technical lead role
for Web-based applications/products
* Flex 2, ActionScript 3.0
* Experience with contemporary rich internet applications
* Experience with Object-oriented programming
* Familiarity with design patterns
* Development of custom Flex components
* Good understanding of the server-side development in general
* Familiarity with Flex Data Services (Live Data Services)
* Working directly with customers in a consulting role a definite plus
Send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume and/or a link to your
resume/portfolio to jobs-usa@.... Please include the position for
which you are applying in the subject field.