[silk] Silkmeet on June 29 - bangalore

  • Suresh Ramasubramanian
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 18, 2017
      Hi, I'll be in town and Udhay suggested that we do a silk meet. Please rsvp so a suitable bar can be located

      --srs
    • Jayadevan P K
      Message 2 of 28 , Jun 18, 2017
        When is the meet? Would love to be part of it.

        --
        Jayadevan
        +91 98865 51061

        Follow me on: Twitter <http://twitter.com/therealjpk>/ Facebook
        <https://www.facebook.com/jayadevanpk>/ LinkedIn
        <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jayadevanpk>
        "Stories, insights and ideas from the heart of India's technology
        revolution."
      • Suresh Ramasubramanian
        Message 3 of 28 , Jun 18, 2017
          The 29th as the subject says - mostly the evening of the 29th

          --srs

          > On 19-Jun-2017, at 1:46 AM, Jayadevan P K <jayadevanpk@...> wrote:
          >
          > When is the meet? Would love to be part of it.

        • Sharat Satyanarayana
          Message 4 of 28 , Jun 18, 2017
            Count me in. Looking forward to meeting some of you on the 29th.

            Sharat
            +919980996628

            On 19-Jun-2017 05:03, "Suresh Ramasubramanian" <suresh@...> wrote:

            > The 29th as the subject says - mostly the evening of the 29th
            >
            > --srs
            >
            > > On 19-Jun-2017, at 1:46 AM, Jayadevan P K <jayadevanpk@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > When is the meet? Would love to be part of it.

          • Udhay Shankar N
            Message 5 of 28 , Jun 18, 2017
              wrote:

              Hi, I'll be in town and Udhay suggested that we do a silk meet. Please
              > rsvp so a suitable bar can be located

              ​I'm in, but you knew that.​

              ​Udhay​

            • Shyam Sunder
              Message 6 of 28 , Jun 18, 2017
                In. Looking forward to it.

                Warm regards, Shyam

                Sent from my iPhone

                > On 18-Jun-2017, at 22:26, Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh@...> wrote:
                >
                > Hi, I'll be in town and Udhay suggested that we do a silk meet. Please rsvp so a suitable bar can be located
                >
                > --srs

              • Rajesh Mehar
                Message 7 of 28 , Jun 18, 2017
                  I'd like to come too.

                  On Mon, Jun 19, 2017, 07:47 Shyam Sunder <shyam.sunder@...> wrote:

                  > In. Looking forward to it.
                  >
                  > Warm regards, Shyam
                  >
                  > Sent from my iPhone
                  >
                  > > On 18-Jun-2017, at 22:26, Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh@...>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hi, I'll be in town and Udhay suggested that we do a silk meet. Please
                  > rsvp so a suitable bar can be located
                  > >
                  > > --srs

                • Kavita Avocado Tree Digital
                  Message 8 of 28 , Jun 18, 2017
                    Will join if in town : )

                    On 19-Jun-2017 10:17 AM, "Shyam Sunder" <shyam.sunder@...> wrote:

                    > In. Looking forward to it.
                    >
                    > Warm regards, Shyam
                    >
                    > Sent from my iPhone
                    >
                    > > On 18-Jun-2017, at 22:26, Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh@...>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hi, I'll be in town and Udhay suggested that we do a silk meet. Please
                    > rsvp so a suitable bar can be located
                    > >
                    > > --srs

                  • Naresh
                    Message 9 of 28 , Jun 18, 2017
                      +1

                      Naresh Narasimhan
                      Sent from my Phone

                      > On 19-Jun-2017, at 7:47 AM, Shyam Sunder <shyam.sunder@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > In. Looking forward to it.
                      >
                      > Warm regards, Shyam
                      >
                      > Sent from my iPhone
                      >
                      >> On 18-Jun-2017, at 22:26, Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh@...> wrote:
                      >>
                      >> Hi, I'll be in town and Udhay suggested that we do a silk meet. Please rsvp so a suitable bar can be located
                      >>
                      >> --srs

                    • Venkat
                      Message 10 of 28 , Jun 18, 2017
                        +1.

                        Venkat

                        --

                        Cheers,
                        Venkat
                        Message 11 of 28 , Jun 18, 2017
                          +1

                          ~Advaith
                          On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Venkat <silk@...> wrote:

                          > +1.
                          >
                          > Venkat
                          >

                          > On 19/06/17 9:55 AM, Naresh wrote:
                          >
                          >> +1
                          >>
                          >> Naresh Narasimhan
                          >> Sent from my Phone
                          >>
                          >> On 19-Jun-2017, at 7:47 AM, Shyam Sunder <shyam.sunder@...>
                          >>> wrote:
                          >>>
                          >>> In. Looking forward to it.
                          >>>
                          >>> Warm regards, Shyam
                          >>>
                          >>> Sent from my iPhone
                          >>>
                          >>> On 18-Jun-2017, at 22:26, Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh@...>

                          > --
                          >
                          > Cheers,
                          > Venkat

                        • Udhay Shankar N
                          Message 12 of 28 , Jun 18, 2017
                            So, where are we meeting?
                          • Suresh Ramasubramanian
                            Message 13 of 28 , Jun 18, 2017
                              > On 19-Jun-2017, at 12:13 PM, Udhay Shankar N <udhay@...> wrote:
                              >
                              > So, where are we meeting

                              Somewhere with good food and reasonably priced drinks

                              Millers Road? Downtown? Democratic People's Republic of Kormangal?
                            • Amitha Singh
                              Message 14 of 28 , Jun 18, 2017
                                On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh@...>
                                wrote:

                                > > On 19-Jun-2017, at 12:13 PM, Udhay Shankar N <udhay@...> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > So, where are we meeting
                                >
                                > Somewhere with good food and reasonably priced drinks
                                >
                                > Millers Road? Downtown? Democratic People's Republic of Kormangal?
                                >
                                > I'm in 50-50 :)
                                And one place I'd recommend with all the criteria above would be
                                Bootleggers in Indiranagar

                                --
                                *amithasingh.com <http://www.amithasingh.com>*
                                *"Hesitating to act because the whole vision might not be achieved, or
                                Message 15 of 28 , Jun 18, 2017
                                  No Koramangala please... getting there and back is a pain. Downtown is
                                  better.

                                  Venkat

                                  Message 16 of 28 , Jun 18, 2017
                                    Sold!

                                    --srs

                                    > On 19-Jun-2017, at 12:22 PM, Amitha Singh <amithasingh@...> wrote:
                                    >
                                    > And one place I'd recommend with all the criteria above would be
                                    > Bootleggers in Indiranagar
                                  • WordPsmith
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Jun 19, 2017
                                      +1

                                      > On Jun 19, 2017, at 06:44, Advaith Mohan <advaithmohan90@...> wrote:
                                      >
                                      > +1
                                      >
                                      > ~Advaith
                                      >> On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Venkat <silk@...> wrote:
                                      >>
                                      >> +1.
                                      >>
                                      >> Venkat
                                      >>

                                      >>> On 19/06/17 9:55 AM, Naresh wrote:
                                      >>>
                                      >>> +1
                                      >>>
                                      >>> Naresh Narasimhan
                                      >>> Sent from my Phone
                                      >>>
                                      >>> On 19-Jun-2017, at 7:47 AM, Shyam Sunder <shyam.sunder@...>

                                      >> --
                                      >>
                                      >> Cheers,
                                      >> Venkat

                                    • Madhu Menon
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Jun 19, 2017
                                        I'm in 90%
                                      • Vinit Bhansali
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Jun 19, 2017
                                          I'm in.

                                          Also, if we change to 28th or 30th, then Surabhi and I can host the meet as
                                          well.

                                          - Vinit

                                          On 19 June 2017 at 13:03, Madhu Menon <mail@...> wrote:

                                          > I'm in 90%

                                        • Udhay Shankar N
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Jun 19, 2017
                                            On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 4:00 PM, Vinit Bhansali <vinit@...>
                                            wrote:

                                            I'm in.

                                            > Also, if we change to 28th or 30th, then Surabhi and I can host the meet as
                                            > well.

                                            ​I'd say that depends on a show of hands, primarily Suresh and Samanth (as
                                            the out of town folks)​

                                            Speak up, folks!

                                            ​Udhay​

                                          • Suresh Ramasubramanian
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Jun 19, 2017
                                              I'm mostly arriving on the 29th morning

                                              If I am able to schedule a work trip back to back I can also be in town a day or two earlier but this is doubtful.

                                              --srs

                                              > On 19-Jun-2017, at 4:04 PM, Udhay Shankar N <udhay@...> wrote:
                                              >
                                              > ​I'd say that depends on a show of hands, primarily Suresh and Samanth (as
                                              > the out of town folks)​
                                              >
                                              > Speak up, folks!
                                            • Udhay Shankar N
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Jun 19, 2017
                                                On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 4:17 PM, Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh@...>
                                                wrote:

                                                I'm mostly arriving on the 29th morning

                                                > If I am able to schedule a work trip back to back I can also be in town a
                                                > day or two earlier but this is doubtful.

                                                ​By when will you know?​

                                                ​Udhay​

                                              • Suresh Ramasubramanian
                                                Message 23 of 28 , Jun 19, 2017
                                                  Hopefully next week let me try

                                                  --srs

                                                  > On 19-Jun-2017, at 4:19 PM, Udhay Shankar N <udhay@...> wrote:
                                                  >

                                                  > I'm mostly arriving on the 29th morning
                                                  >>
                                                  >> If I am able to schedule a work trip back to back I can also be in town a
                                                  >> day or two earlier but this is doubtful.
                                                  >>

                                                  > ​By when will you know?​
                                                • Samanth Subramanian
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Jun 19, 2017
                                                    The 28th evening works fine for me. But the 30th isn't, sadly.

                                                    > On Jun 19, 2017, at 11:34, Udhay Shankar N <udhay@...> wrote:
                                                    >
                                                    > On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 4:00 PM, Vinit Bhansali <vinit@...>
                                                    > wrote:
                                                    >
                                                    > I'm in.
                                                    >>
                                                    >> Also, if we change to 28th or 30th, then Surabhi and I can host the meet as
                                                    >> well.
                                                    >>

                                                    > ​I'd say that depends on a show of hands, primarily Suresh and Samanth (as
                                                    > the out of town folks)​
                                                    >
                                                    > Speak up, folks!
                                                    >
                                                    > ​Udhay​
                                                    > --
                                                    >
                                                    > ((Udhay Shankar N)) ((udhay @ pobox.com)) ((www.digeratus.com))
                                                  • Rajesh Mehar
                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Jun 19, 2017
                                                      Who wants to draw a Venn diagram of all of this? Heh.

                                                      On Mon, Jun 19, 2017, 16:33 Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh@...>
                                                      wrote:

                                                      > Hopefully next week let me try
                                                      >
                                                      > --srs
                                                      >
                                                      > > On 19-Jun-2017, at 4:19 PM, Udhay Shankar N <udhay@...> wrote:
                                                      > >

                                                      > > I'm mostly arriving on the 29th morning
                                                      > >>
                                                      > >> If I am able to schedule a work trip back to back I can also be in town
                                                      > >> day or two earlier but this is doubtful.
                                                      > >>

                                                      > > ​By when will you know?​

                                                    • Udhay Shankar N
                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Jun 19, 2017
                                                        On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 6:41 AM, Rajesh Mehar <rajeshmehar@...> wrote:

                                                        Who wants to draw a Venn diagram of all of this? Heh.

                                                        ​Please move discussion to the other thread. It's on 28th.​

                                                        ​Udhay​

                                                      • Rajeev Chakravarthi
                                                        Message 27 of 28 , Jun 19, 2017
                                                          Depends on Venn you want it.