Re: [silk] Time for another FoU Camp

  • Suresh Ramasubramanian
    Message 1 of 68 , Oct 29, 2008
      Srini Ramakrishnan [29/10/08 21:33 -0700]:
      > I don't think it as anything like that. The Aurobindo Ashram within the
      > precincts of Auroville has the golden ball and other ashramesque
      > trappings. That does not make the rest of the place an ashram. In any
      > case, that's just my view, believe what you will...

      Having been there multiple times (my wife and her family are devotees) I
      know what you're saying, and kind of agree .. but the bad roads leading
      there kind of cancel out the fun from authentic croissants and other french
      breakfast cuisine you can get if you know where to go.

      And besides auroville etc there really isnt much to do or see there.. we
      might as well pile into udhay's apartment, all of us, if all we want to do
      is to see each other and talk.
    • Pradeep B V
      Message 68 of 68 , Dec 17, 2008
        On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 10:52 AM, Udhay Shankar N <udhay@...> wrote:

        > On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 5:45 PM, Thaths <thaths@...> wrote:
        >
        > > One final show of hands for this weekend in Mysore, please! I'll go
        > first... Me!
        >
        > Me (+2)
        >
        > Kiran and Pradeep are making their own way to Mysore, as is Chandru.
        > Or am I mistaken?

        I will not be able to make on 20th to Mysore. :-(

        Have been appointed the tour director of the Tour of Nilgiris (
        www.toufonilgiris.com) and have have to be with the riders starting 20th.

        - Pradeep